This was the first time I stayed at the Howard Johnson Airport Downtown in Phoenix. The room was clean. The staff was helpful. It was conveniently located and reasonably priced. They were happy to accommodate our very late arrival (our flight didn't get in until after midnight).
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Airport Downtown Hotel
- Howard Johnson Airport Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Ramada Hotel Phoenix
- Ramada Motel Phoenix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard Johnson Airport Downtown offers free 24 hour shuttle service to and from Sky Harbor International Airport, free 24h. shuttle to from Airport. which is less than a mile away, and is located three miles from downtown Phoenix, Tempe and Scottsdale. For your pleasure, there is an outdoor pool with relaxing lounge area. Guests can enjoy a complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast from 4:00am until 9.00am. Our wonderful breakfast consists of "Make Your Own Waffles", 3 types of Kellogg Cereal, 2 types of Minute Maid Juices, fresh fruit, Maxwell House fresh coffee, & much more......The hotel Business Center has fax and copy capabilities as well as a computer and printer, and complimentary wireless high speed internet. The hotel offers ice and vending machines, free parking, free 1-800 calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Phoenix Airport/Downtown Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.