Have been visiting for 50+ years. As a child with my family; as an adult as a place to take care of myself. Total spa-like environment. Mother nature all around. Views to mesmerize. Relaxation uninterrupted. Seemingly never a trail ride experienced twice. Casual and most friendly fun.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Hotel Wickenburg
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Wickenburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the romance of the wide open range…a ranch with 20,000 acres, 18 holes of golf, Spa and 100 horses for exploring our rugged trails. Chat with friends in the hospitable lodge, tour the desert, get a massage at the spa, or just relax and enjoy our tradition of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Rancho de los Caballeros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.