I had read a few reviews about this hotel and some were really bad but we always go with an open mind.We found this hotel very good indeed,the breakfasts were excellent loads to choose from and cooked breakfasts were superb,evening meal was always really nice, we had no complaints,the only thing I would say that the bathroom was a tad... More
- Also Known As:
- Caledonian Hotel Ullapool
- Caledonian Hotel Ullapool, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oldest hotel in Ullapool, a stunning village on the west coast of Scotland, the Caledonian overlooks the harbour and colourful fishing boats nestled on Loch Broom. As a location, Ullapool is ideal for exploring the West Highlands including Loch Maree, Lochnivar, Gairloch and the Corrieshalloch Gorge. The Caledonian combines the character of a traditional West Highland hotel with contemporary facilities and high standards anticipated by today's traveller. The property has 83 en suite bedrooms to choose from, the majority offering guests splendid views of the harbour enclosed by the magnificent Assynt and Sutherland mountains for which the area is famous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.