We only booked this because we had trouble gettinga B&B and we regretted it the moment we walked in the door. From the unwelcoming receptionist to the dirty room that had incomplete repairs to the wet linen on the bed, to being in a room that was miles from any external door with no baggage help and 4 fire doors... More
- Also Known As:
- Caledonian Hotel Ullapool
- Caledonian Hotel Ullapool, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The oldest hotel in Ullapool, a stunning village on the west coast of Scotland, the Caledonian overlooks the harbour and colourful fishing boats nestled on Loch Broom. As a location, Ullapool is ideal for exploring the West Highlands including Loch Maree, Lochnivar, Gairloch and the Corrieshalloch Gorge. The Caledonian combines the character of a traditional West Highland hotel with contemporary facilities and high standards anticipated by today's traveller. The property has 83 en suite bedrooms to choose from, the majority offering guests splendid views of the harbour enclosed by the magnificent Assynt and Sutherland mountains for which the area is famous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Caledonian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.