Very friendly staff in this hotel ideally located for visiting Petra. Adequate breakfast buffet and roms that aren't too bad after a day hiking through the ancient site. I'd doubt if you can get as good a hotel, as near the entrance to the site for such a reasonable price. There's a dedicated parking area at the front, if like... More
- Also Known As:
- Edom Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Edom Hotel Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 200 meters away from the main entrance of Petra. Featuring 135 air conditioned rooms we offer double, single and suite accommodations with private baths. Our amenities include minibar, color TV satellite system and direct dial telephones, laundry and room service. Carved stone of our cave restaurant keeps the atmosphere of ancient Petra. Our buffet serves traditional oriental cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Edom Hotel Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.