I was fortunate enough to stay in the Montrachet suite for my birthday. It was all we expected and more. Had dinner at a little Thai place followed by a lovely soak in the tub overlooking the vineyard while sipping on a great wine. Breakfast the next morning was wonderful. Thank you Roxanne for the best Gluten free breakfast I... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel
- Auberge On The Vineyard Hotel Cloverdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge on the Vineyard enjoys unsurpassed views of Alexander Valley Vineyards. Situated at the confluence of Dry Creek, Alexander and Anderson Valleys, there are hundreds of artisan wineries to visit in the area! Our guests receive a wine tasting and discount pass, accepted at 122 area wineries and good for free tastings. Also included is our "almost famous" three course French inspired breakfast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Auberge on the Vineyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.