This is such a beautiful Inn in downtown Palm Springs, CA. It is so cozy and special and quite and the villas all have private patios where you can sit outside and read or take a Jacuzzi or lite the fire pit! This beautiful Inn is in walking distance to all the restaurants and shops in Palm Springs. Even though... More
- Also Known As:
- The Andalusian Court Hotel
- The Andalusian Court Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to come and experience and relax in the comfort of this historic Spanish Revival Inn.You will feel as if you have stepped back in time while strolling through the beauty of our Spanish Courtyard and spa Villas. We will provide you with our exceptional guest service,while allowing you the privacy that makes our property unique. The Andalusian Court is a charming Spanish Revival Inn, nestled in the heart of Palm Springs Historical Tennis Club District. Step back in time to Turn-of-the-Century Spain and experience the beauty and romance of a Spanish courtyard villa, just steps from downtown's finest shopping, restaurants and entertainment. This Historic Boutique Hotel is an eclectic composition of materials and finishes that have been artistically woven together to form Palm Springs' most unique, most exclusive romantic retreat. Our villas offer dramatic mountain or courtyard views with private outdoor whirlpool tubs and fire pits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your The Andalusian Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.