Cons: Room was TINY. When I checked in, the bathroom floor was DIRTY, with the last guest's pills still there. The maid service was not great, as trash was left in my room the second day. Breakfast was just ok. Pool and bath towels were awfully small and thin. My washcloths had holes in them. The rate was low, so... More
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Travelodge Hotel
- Palm Springs Travelodge Hotel Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Curve Palm Springs is located in America's Desert Playground with classic mid-century modern architecture. We are surrounded by majestic snow capped mountains and extraordinary views. The Curve Palm Springs is located minutes from downtown where you will find world-class shopping, entertainment, dining, fabulous golf, tennis, hiking, other outdoor activities and unlimited sunshine which makes this a desert oasis! Enjoy our casual atmosphere at affordable vacation prices and take in all the desert has to offer. Visit The Curve Palm Springs and make your Palm Springs experience a truly memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Curve Palm Springs Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.