Stayed one night on a business trip. What a gem of a hotel. Nestled in a classic Pasadena neighborhood, with beautiful classic craftsmen bungalows, the hotel and grounds are special. They have three restaurants, however, their fancy restaurant (with a name I cannot recall) was closed. The other restaurant was fine.
- Also Known As:
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena, Los Angeles Hotel Pasadena
- Langham Huntington Hotel
- The Langham Huntington Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capturing the grace and elegance of a bygone era, The Langham Huntington is located at the base of the picturesque San Gabriel Mountains, just nine miles north of downtown Los Angeles in beautiful Pasadena. Located on 23 acres with grand historic ballrooms and gardens, the landmark hotel features award-winning dining, an award-winning spa and a number of recreational choices such as tennis and a nearby Nicklaus Design golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Langham Huntington, Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.