This place was a dump - nothing like in the pictures or the description. They say it's brand new...when, in 1973? We paid over the odds ($70) for a private room with no bathroom or television after the receptionist told us that was really cheap for Santa Barbara. When we walked in we walked straight back out again. It was... More
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Tourist Hotel
- Santa Barbara Tourist Hotel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful new hostel located two blocks from the beach and one block to State Street, famous for it's nightlife, restaurants, Spanish architecture and shopping. We are directly opposite the train station and walking distance from the bus station, with plenty of bike parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Santa Barbara Tourist Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.