This hotel does it right. It's customer service is what makes it stand out. Front desk staff, especially William, are welcoming, accommodating and sincere. The hotel is in a very convenient spot to walk to beach. We walked to dinner at a new restaurant called Toma which was excellent and moderately priced. We would,highly recommend both.
- Also Known As:
- Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach Hotel
- Brisas Del Mar Hotel
- Brisas Del Mar Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and elegant, the Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach is a romantic Mediterranean-style villa just two blocks from Santa Barbara’s glistening palm-lined beaches and scenic yacht harbor. Brisas del Mar beckons guests with its cascading fountain, sparkling pool, and refined old-world ambiance.A Santa Barbara classic, Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach offers spacious guest rooms, suites, and penthouses, some with full kitchens and fireplaces. The hotel serves a fresh continental breakfast each morning, hosts a wine and cheese reception each afternoon, and provides milk and cookies in the evening.Brisas del Mar, Inn at the Beach is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the vibrant shops and restaurants lining State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.