This is a motel located on the north shore of Lake Tahoe. The only good thing about it is that it is right on the shore and you can walk from your room to the beach. On the other hand, on the other side of the motel is the road, and the spa is located right in the middle of... More
- Also Known As:
- Mourelatos Lakeshore Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Mourelatos Lakeshore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-owned Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort offers guests the perfect mix of comfort and inspiring views for those looking to book a memorable Tahoe lakefront get-away. Each suite faces the lake and includes a covered patio that overlooks the resort’s private sandy beach. Guests can also enjoy two outdoor spas, beautifully maintained grounds, gardens and a beach front patio ideal for barbequing, star gazing or taking in the spectacular Lake Tahoe views. Best of all, the resort’s lakefront setting provides access to a multitude of water and land-based human-powered recreation (think kayaking, snowshoeing, hiking and more). The owners’ commitment to warmly welcome guests with authentic Greek hospitality keeps customers coming back for more. Centrally located along Tahoe’s North shore, Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort is surrounded by year-round recreational opportunities galore and an abundance of great dining and shopping options. The Mourelatos family invites guests to relax, enjoy and cherish Lake Tahoe with them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.