Good, quiet, central location for exploring Sonoma wine country. Safeway across the street. Nice pool and hot tub. All the amenities you need. Very friendly and helpful staff. Hotel is new and in great condition.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Windsor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country
- Hampton Inn Windsor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Santa Rosa and Healdsburg, the Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor-Sonoma Wine Country is the perfect new hotel from which to launch your next Sonoma County adventure! Surrounded by 100's of world-class wineries, we are a short drive to Lake Sonoma, Bodega Bay and the beach, or the Redwood Forest. We are also just minutes from the Russian River and an excellent starting point for your next bicycle adventure through the vineyard-covered countryside. The hotel features refrigerators and microwaves in every room and offers complimentary high-speed internet access to all guests - both wired and wireless. We also offer a free, full hot breakfast every morning to start your day off right. Of course your stay with us is 100% guaranteed, so book your next trip with confidence after reading what our guests are saying about us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.