Spent the weekend in the cottages. A little pricey but worth the cost. Great location to Denver and the mountains. Don't forget to eat at the restaraunt. Nice running trail all around. Just a short distance from great shopping in Boulder.
- Also Known As:
- Chautauqua Cottages Hotel
- Chautauqua Cottages Hotel Boulder
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Founded in 1898 this National Historic Landmark is nestled beneath Boulder’s Flatiron Mountains. We are 40 miles from DIA and 1.5 miles from the Pearl Street Mall in downtown Boulder. With year-round lodging in our 58 charming cottages and two lodges, we offer an exceptional setting for reunions, weddings, retreats or a romantic getaway. Enjoy dining at the historic Chautauqua Dining Hall, concerts, educational programs, silent films and the critically acclaimed Colorado Music Festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Chautauqua Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.