we spent a night here on May 12. It was very nice. The breakfast was perfect too. It's not far from the airport (maybe 25 min drive on Sunday morning). The rooms were clean and updated. It's a really nice place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield Hotel
- Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield Hotel Broomfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The HYATT house™ Boulder/Broomfield hotel is centrally located halfway between Denver and Boulder and in the midst of Louisville, Westminster, Lafayette and Arvada, Colorado. This hotel in the Boulder/Broomfield area is close to many popular area attractions including the FlatIron Crossing shopping complex, University of Colorado Boulder, the Eagle Trace Golf Club and Elitch Gardens amusement and water park. For the outdoor enthusiast, Broomfield offers a dramatic natural environment and extensive trail systems connecting various lakes and parks.This hotel in Broomfield is a beautiful drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park, the South Platte and the Indian Peaks Wilderness. If traveling for business, the Interlocken Office Park is nearby as well as other local companies including Sun Micro Systems/Oracle, Level 3 and McKesson. Among Boulder/Broomfield hotels, the HYATT house is close to everything, while nothing comes close to it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Boulder/Broomfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.