I was satisfied with my stay during my ski trip. Rooms were in decent condition although walls are thin. Luckily my neighbors were quiet. Little bit of grime in the bathtubs but usable. Minimal toiletries in bathroom so definitely bring your own. The hot water runs out also so be warned. The wifi worked well from our room. The property... More
- Also Known As:
- Georgetown Mountain Hotel Georgetown
- Georgetown Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms with king size beds, 2 doubles, 2 queens, and a suite with a bedroom and a full kitchen. Upstairs and downstairs rooms available. Heated indoor pool, and a hot-tub. Wireless internet included. Breakfast included. Pets allowed in designated rooms. 5 minute walk from Historic Georgetown, and 5 minute drive from the Georgetown Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Georgetown Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.