While this hotel may not be right downtown, it is very conveniently located. The prices were great - we paid $100 for a two bedroom suite. The pool was GREAT for kids - zero entry and had a small water slide and a big water slide. The kids had a blast. Even better, you are within about 20 ft of... More
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Americinn Glenwood Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the perfect family destination of Glenwood Springs, Colorado at our new Hotel Glenwood Springs. The hotel is just steps away from all of the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park action. Come relax and unwind with your family in one of our spacious family suites. Then, splish and splash in our water park, or explore the abundant attractions and events in Glenwood Springs. Value-priced rooms, specials and packages offer an affordable choice for your Colorado family vacation, group events, birthdays, reunions and more! Perfect for the business traveler as well with free wireless, free parking and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Glenwood Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.