Far from great but good enough for a good night sleep. The carpets and walls are gross but the beds were very clean and location was surprisingly good. Everyone we spoke to was very helpful. Pool looked nice but we were really just there to sleep.
- Also Known As:
- The Cow Palace Inn/ Rodeway Hotel Lamar
- The Cow Palace Inn/ Rodeway Hotel
- Best Western Lamar
- Lamar Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cow Palace Inn has been a landmark hotel of Lamar, Colorado since 1972. It has mounds of tradition, a number of eating establishments; for breakfast, lunch and dinner; as well as all the amenities of your traditional hotel establishment. Recently remodeled, and under new ownership/management, the Cow Palace Inn is well on its’ way of becoming the finest hotel in Lamar. An indoor atrium, lined with skylights, allows natural sunlight to filter into an extra-large, indoor courtyard complete with swimming pool and hot tub. A newly remodeled kitchen and dining area provides guests with exceptional dining and commendable service. Check out the espresso bar and the ice cream shop. We are proud to say that we have the richest ice cream sold in the State Of Colorado. We’re a proud partner of Rodeway Inn and look forward to your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The Cow Palace Inn/ Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.