We've stayed here a few times when my wife was visiting Boulder. Very nice staff; we can bring our dog; good breakfast; very clean rooms; large refrigerator. Close to restaurants and HWY 36 which leads to Boulder/Denver. Well worth the money and we'll be back.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Boulder County Hotel Louisville
- Quality Inn Boulder County Hotel
- Comfort Inn Louisville
- Louisville Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn® hotel is conveniently located off Highway 36, just minutes from the city of Boulder. This Louisville, CO hotel is close to many local points of interest like the University of Colorado, the Flatiron Crossing mall, Pearl Street Mall, Interlocken Business Park, Folsom football stadium, Coal Creek Golf Course, Front Range Community College and the Broomfield Event Center. Colony Square 12 movie theater and Louisville Recreation and Senior Services are also nearby. Denver is only 15 miles away. Denver downtown, convention center, Coors field, Pepsi Center, Sports Authority Football Stadium is all close distance. Rocky Mountain National Park is only 50mi from our hotel. We have many resturants within walking distace and there is a public bus stop that conncects Denver, Boulder, Broomfield and Denver International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Stentorian NV, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Denver-Boulder Turnpike reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.