We took a family of 5 to Steamboat for spring break and rented Shadow Run E303, 3rd floor two bedroom unit. The unit is nice but a little tiny for us,a few extra feet in each room would have been nice. The bus service was wonderful, the hot tub was great, everything worked, it was well stocked, and the maid... More
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Run Condominiums Hotel
- Shadow Run Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shadow Run Condominiums offer comfort at a reasonable price less than a mile south of the ski area, right on the free city ski shuttle route. Guests enjoy a heated outdoor pool, two outdoor hot tubs and a sauna. These one, two, and two bedroom plus loft condominiums are located just 500 yards from the ski area, and the free city ski shuttle service will carry you to the slopes in just minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Shadow Run Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.