Took a loop tour from Frisco, Co. Through Glenwood Sorings and Aspen returning over Independence Pass. Twin Lakes Inn was the perfect spot to stop for dinner as the sun set. We especially enjoyed the large selection of entrees on the menu and of course, the desert.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lakes Bed And Bistro
- Twin Lakes Bed & Bistro Hotel Twin Lakes
- Twin Lakes Bed & Bistro Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twin Lakes Inn is a 130 year old completely renovated inn. We have 11 rooms, some with European style shared baths, a full menu restaurant and bar. We are located in one of Colorado's most spectacular spots, facing Mt. Elbert, Twin Peaks and other 14,000 foot mountains. Twin Lakes, Colorado's largest natural glacial lakes, is walking distance from the inn. ... more less