Stayed here twice in May 2013 as a stopover for flights. Would absolutely stay again the next time I'm in Ft. Lauderdale. Service is stellar, and seems inspired by the gentleman who manages the front desk during the day. We were always personally greeted and warmly welcomed. Rooms are clean and mostly quiet, nicely appointed for an airport hotel. FYI... More
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport-South is located south of the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Port Everglades Cruise Port and the Broward County Convention Center, each just an I-95 exit away. The hotel features spacious guestrooms with Hyatt Grand Bed™ and 42" flat panel HDTV. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel, complimentary breakfast buffet, indoor pool, fitness center, 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves snacks/entrees, Intimate Bakery Café, business center, complimentary parking and complimentary airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.