Most of my experience with Red Roof Inn has been in Ocala, FL which is a tremendous value for my business travel needs. This location in Fort Myers did not disappoint. Even though it was under construction on the back side, I still got the great service I've come to expect. The view from the pool area overlooks a lake... More
- Also Known As:
- Fort Myers Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Fort Myers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ft. Myers is home to so many attractions! Red Roof Ft. Myers is close to the historic winter residences of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, both among the nation’s top 10 historic homes. Relax at our white sand beaches nearby—Sanibel Island, Bonita Beach, Lover’s Key, and the Barrier Islands. For fun for the whole family, go to the Imaginarium Science Museum, which features more than 60 interactive exhibits. To really relax, enjoy fishing, waterskiing, sightseeing and eco-tours along the banks of the beautiful Caloosahatchee River. Conveniently located off of Hwy 41, Red Roof Ft. Myers is close to over 10 nearby restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fort Myers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.