I just spent Thanksgiving nite and Friday nite at the Windemere Inn with 12 of my family members. There would've been more but we only booked 3 months in advance so couldn't get all the rooms we wanted. The rooms are so eclectic. We had a clambake on the beach. The experience will be with me forever. I can't wait... More
- Also Known As:
- Windemere Inn By The Sea Hotel
- Windemere Inn By The Sea Hotel Indialantic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury oceanfront bed & breakfast retreat east of Melbourne on the beach. Just 46 steps to the sand, with private beach access. Many rooms have ocean views from private balconies. Wonderful innkeeper and staff provide impeccable personalized concierge service, and homemade gourmet breakfast and baked goods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Windemere Inn By The Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.