The hotel is perfectly located near the airport and walking distance from some nice restaurants. The staff are welcoming and eager to please. The rooms are clean and fresh. Perfect place to stay as a stopover. Pool and patio area is relaxing and pretty. GREAT gym facilities!!! It is expensive but worth staying in such a pleasant place.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel Miami
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Miami
- Miami Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the Marriott Miami Airport Hotel. Mix work and relaxation with ease in the revitalized lobby of this popular Miami Florida airport hotel. Indulge in flavorful cuisine at Cane Fire Grille, our all-new restaurant and lounge, featuring fresh seafood and steak alike, located just one mile south of MIA International, with convenient access to Florida's major highways. Hosting an event? Rely on the versatile meeting facilities to impress your group. Explore a full range of attractions within minutes - including Coconut Grove, South Beach, University of Miami, the Miami Beach Convention Center, Coral Gables and countless golf courses. Discover the many ways this Marriott hotel near Miami airport caters to your needs, whether you're in town for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Miami Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.