My husband and I stayed here for the first time and we were impressed how clean our room was. Everyone from the front desk personnel to housekeeper with big smile (Inga, I think her name was) was very friendly and professional. Thank you, guys! We'll come back.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Bay Palms Waterfront Hotel
- Bay Palm Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Renovated 2011, Bay Palms Waterfront Resort is a boutique Key West style resort of only 15 rooms. Directly on Boca Ciega Bay and boasts one of the largest privately owned fishing piers in St Petersburg which is 1500sq feet. Enjoy great fishing, Manatees and Dolphins watching, or dock your boat. With a beautiful pool overlooking the water this makes this resort a perfect destination for relaxation; and Best of All it's Only 200 feet from the beach.Family owned and operated, We are also a proud members of the Superior Small Lodging Association, our local Chamber of Commerce, Florida Green Lodging, TripAdvisor's GreenLeaders and are Approved by AAA for quality and standards.We are centrally located on St. Pete Beach and next to the Dolphin Village Shopping Center with many options for dinning, entertainment, shopping, and sightseeing all in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.