Nasty!!! The tv, hair dryer, and some lights did not work. One wall had grease on it. The shower would not empty for several minutes. The room smelled like cigarette smoke. Whoever painted the bathroom did a very poor job, because paint was splattered everywhere. Spend a few more dollars and stay somewhere else. I have heard that this hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- Bright Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Bright Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.