We are frequent travelers, including oversees, and the room we had at this hotel was the smallest we have ever stayed in. Literally had to walk sideways to walk around the bed to get to the other side. There was about a 12-inch clearance. Had to walk around the toilet to get into the postage-stamp sized bathroom. No exhaust fan... More
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan is a superbly located hotel, which resides in the legendary Mather Tower. Built in 1928, the hotel features state-of-the-art amenities and attentive, but never overbearing, service. Just one block from the world-famous Magnificent Mile and steps from the Chicago River, guests will delight in the fact that the hotel is characteristically Chicago yet uncharacteristically priced. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Amex, Olotels and Agoda so you can book your Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.