We moved to this hotel from the Hyatt just down the street after our conference ended. We liked Club Quarters much better. The bed was comfortable, the room clean with a view of the river. The room was small, however we didn't need more room than we had. Staff were very easy/capucino and snacks on the second floor, bottled water... More
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel Chicago
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan is a superbly located hotel, which resides in the legendary Mather Tower. Built in 1928, the hotel features state-of-the-art amenities and attentive, but never overbearing, service. Just one block from the world-famous Magnificent Mile and steps from the Chicago River, guests will delight in the fact that the hotel is characteristically Chicago yet uncharacteristically priced. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.