Very nice staff!!! Rooms and lobby were clean. Smelled good. Even though its only two stories, odd that they do not have an elevator. The $6.95 breakfast was over at 9:30 CT. Coffee in room was acceptable.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Valparaiso Hotel
- Courtyard Valparaiso Hotel Valparaiso
- Valparaiso Courtyard
- Valparaiso Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Valparaiso is one of Northwest Indiana's Valparaiso hotels that puts you right where you want to be. Adjacent to Valparaiso University, the Courtyard Valparaiso is perfect for parents or other University guests and visitors. This is also one of the most convenient of the Valparaiso hotels for those doing business with Pratt Industries, Emerson, Task Force Tips or Urschel Labs. Just minutes from Valparaiso's award-winning downtown dining district and the famed Strongbow Turkey Inn, the Courtyard Valparaiso offers well-appointed guest rooms with free high-speed Internet. Just off Rt. 49 and US 30, it is ideal for enjoying an event at the Porter County Expo Center, a day at the Indiana Dunes, shopping at Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets, splashing at Deep River Waterpark or visiting any of the nearby casino boats. For kids, we offer the Nickelodeon Your Stay Program - a great way to help your little traveler enjoy their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Valparaiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.