Clean hotel, friendly staff. We stayed here for the Kentucky Derby Marathon. Close enough to start/finish. Parking is expensive in the city, the valet was about $23 per day. Rooms were big and clean. Nice views from hotel rooms. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Louisville Downtown Hotel Louisville
- Marriott Louisville Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Louisville
- Louisville Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Louisville Marriott Downtown is ideally located in the heart of Louisville, connected to the Kentucky International Conference Center via a skywalk, and is nearby many of Louisville's premier business and leisure destinations including the KFC YUM! Center, the 4th Street Live entertainment district, the Muhammad Ali Center, the Louisville Slugger Museum, and Churchill Downs. Guests staying at this 4-star hotel enjoy the luxurious amenities including an onsite Health Club, Indoor Pool, and Concierge Lounge with VIP service. Champions Sports Bar and Blu Italian Grille are onsite for delicious dining options for dinner, or start your day off with a signature Starbucks Coffee. Choose the Louisville Marriott Downtown for your next trip to Bourbon Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Louisville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.