Spent 3 nights in a bedroom in main house in late April. This is a lovely period property that has been sympathetically updated. Bedroom was comfortable and restaurant was very good for dinner on first two nights, but disapponting on third (soup of day was repeat of previous night and fish dish prepared in a bag was bearly cooked-was it... More
- Also Known As:
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel
- Nottoway Plantation Hotel White Castle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nottoway, the South's largest remaining antebellum mansion, is a stunning historic plantation that lies between Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana. A dramatic, multi-million-dollar renovation has restored this historic plantation to her days of glory as well as adding luxury resort accommodations, deluxe amenities and corporate and social event venues. Nottoway, located 25 miles from Baton Rouge and 70 miles from New Orleans, is an exceptional choice for weddings, fine dining, corporate functions, business meetings, social events, group retreats and luxury room accommodations. Plantation tours are given 7 days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Olotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Nottoway Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.