The Craignair Inn is in a beautiful location right on the water. Spectacular views. The rooms are warm, welcoming and spotless! We had both breakfast and dinner at the restaurant and each was better than the previous. Without question the best salmon I've ever had. Further stated, I'm not a fan of blueberry muffins, HOWEVER, I could have eaten a... More
- Also Known As:
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Hotel Spruce Head
- Craignair Inn At Clark Island Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craignair Inn and Restaurant is walking distance from beautiful Clark Island via the causeway. We're at the end of a peninsula with relaxing rooms, unmatched food and gorgeous views. Craignair is just minutes to Rockland, 40 minutes to Camden and about an hour to Portland. Come enjoy the peace and serenity of Craignair Inn at Clark Island! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Craignair Inn at Clark Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.