We stayed one weekend in their Driftwinds building and another weekend in their Beach Front Lodge. Excellent, we were right on the beach and planning to return for another weekend in March and mid-week in April. Breakfast at the Maine Diner and dinner at the Bull and Claw were great as always.
- Also Known As:
- Lafayette`s Oceanfront Hotel
- Lafayette`s Oceanfront Hotel Wells
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Hotel
- Lafayettes Oceanfront Wells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lafayette's Oceanfront Resort is directly on Wells Beach, one of the largest sandy beaches in Maine. We have a complex of nine different buildings, five of which sit right on the beach. Many of our rooms have private balconies with panoramic views of the ocean. We are open year round so you do not need to miss any season. Although summer is certainly the most popular season in Maine, the beauty of this coastal area is enchanting throughout the year. Wells Beach is fun for families. Walk from your room onto the sand to swim, build sand castles, stroll in the surf looking for shells and rocks or just relax and enjoy the feel of the sun on your face while you enjoy the view. The indoor pool and the hot tub with a waterfall are very relaxing after a hot day in the sun. The playground and the arcade will entertain the children after the beach. ... more less