My first time on Tilghman. Rented two rooms for five people. All five agreed that the next time we go back to Tilghman we will be staying at the Knapp's Narrows Marina and Inn. The staff was friendly and we had no problems coming and going.
- Also Known As:
- Knapp`s Narrows Marina Hotel Tilghman
- Knapp`s Narrows Marina And Inn
- Knapp`s Narrows Marina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful three story Inn located in historic Tilghman Island a quaint fishing village on Maryland's Eastern Shore. Our rooms are meticulously maintained. First floor rooms have patios overlooking Back Creek. Second and third floor rooms have balconies overlooking the Chesapeake Bay. All rooms have a gorgeous sunset view. Watch blue heron, bald eagles, osprey and white tail deer from your room. We have a complimentary continental breakfast. Bay Hundred Restaurant and Tiki Bar is also located on site where you can enjoy local seafood inside or outside by the waters edge and watch the busiest Drawbridge in the country. Pool, Wifi, Salon, Bikes and kayaks on site. Charter fishing, sailboat charters and light house tours depart daily from our dock in season. A peaceful retreat to get away from it all. Our Inn is located just 12 miles to St. Michaels, a scenic 15 minute drive. ... more less