We traveled with 2 other couples from Newport to Provincetown near the end of September after attending a wedding. Location was great - we walked everywhere, & rented bikes around the dunes one day. Nice bars & restaurants were all close by, all within walking distance. Hospitality at the front desk was great -very helpful as to where to go,... More
- Also Known As:
- Stay @ The Pilgrim House Hotel
- Stay @ The Pilgrim House Hotel Provincetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Sage Inn started welcoming guests in April of 2012. Open year round and centrally located just steps from Commercial Street, guests enjoy private baths, well appointed accommodations, complimentary wireless internet access and light continental breakfast daily. A limited number of on site parking spaces are available for guests and are reserved at the time of booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.