What a wonderful place to stay in Ptown. I spent Halloween weekend at the Brass Key and was thrilled with the helpful staff as well as our room. The location is perfect and an easy walk to the fun spots in town. And they have one of the best spas I've been in -- it would easily fit 15 people.... More
- Also Known As:
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Brass Key Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a premier Provincetown inn, only a minute's walk to all the action on Commercial Street. Our B&B in Provincetown features extraordinary rooms and suites, a gracious staff, spa services, breakfast, wine social & so much more. 9 historically detailed buildings enclose the terraced courtyard, boasting a heated infinity pool, cabana and English garden, that rivals all other Provincetown hotels. Our Cape Cod bed and breakfast now features the new Shipwreck Lounge open for drinks daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Brass Key Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.