Scenery around the Inn is fabulous, as well as the patio, and breakfast food. Rooms were extremely clean, much to delight of a clean freak like myself. We wished we could have gotten a better deal on a different room for our third night, so we left the Inn to stay elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Stonecliffe Hotel
- The Inn At Stonecliffe Hotel Mackinac Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Stonecliffe enjoys a storied place in Mackinac Island history. Built in 1904 as a family summer escape by industrialist Michael Cudahy, Stonecliffe has enchanted guests for nearly half a century. Situated high on the west bluff, Inn at Stonecliffe lodging comprises a classic Tudor-style mansion that offers 16 bed and breakfast style guest rooms, and the more modern Summer House Suites, with 31 richly appointed suites decorated in a classic summer cottage style with a light Victorian influence. Overnight visitors to Mackinac Island often observe that the best time to enjoy the island is in the early morning or late evening when the last ferry has carried the daily visitors back to the mainland. At The Inn at Stonecliffe, you’ll enjoy that feeling every moment of your stay. Anywhere you turn, tranquility and relaxation await, from the breathtaking bluff-top views of the Straits of Mackinac and Mackinac Bridge to the Inn’s lush, rolling lawns.Special Services and / or Features: • Breakfast Included• Air Conditioning• Onsite Dining and Cocktail Lounge• Weddings and Events• Kitchenettes• Bike Rentals • Cable Television• Outdoor Heated Pool• Private Baths• Telephones• Complimentary Wireless Internet• Non Smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Stonecliffe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.