We were here for the second time. Last year we had a room with a terrace on the ground near the swimmingpool. Now we slept on the first floor. The room with the terrace we liked most, unfortunaly he was not available. The food ws good.
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide d`Eygalieres Hotel Eygalieres
- La Bastide d`Eygalieres Hotel
- La Bastide d Eygalieres
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming small luxury hotel is ideally placed to discover this magnificent part of the south of France. Local attractions include Saint Rémy de Provence, Arles and its Roman amphitheatre, the Pont-du-Gard and the typically Provencal towns of Avignon and Aix-en-Provence.The cooking is fresh and leaves a large part for organic products.All of this will leave you with a memorable experienceof Provencal hospitality in a holiday establishmentbrimming with charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your La bastide d'Eygalieres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.