We went to this hotel in June. They were in the middle of renovations. This did not bother us. It is nicely located close to beaches and some rooms have very nice view. The hotel staff was very friendly. It has a nice breakfast area as well. We are planning to go back next summer. By that time all renovations... More
- Also Known As:
- Baywinds Inn Of Petoskey Hotel Petoskey
- Baywinds Inn Of Petoskey Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Hotel & Suites Petoskey, Michigan the ideal location for your next stay, whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. Our Petoskey hotel is proud to offer the amenities you want most and deliver them at the highest level possible, starting with comfortable, quieter rooms. We have a variety of room types, including suites with balconies, whirlpools and fireplaces that are perfect for business or leisure travels. Wake up each morning to our free, hot, home-style AmericInn Perk breakfast. Stay connected with free, hotel-wide, high-speed Internet. Guests also enjoy our inviting, indoor pool and hot tub.The AmericInn Petoskey hotel is conveniently located in Petoskey, MI with a picturesque view of Little Traverse Bay. Take a walk on the beach at Petoskey State Park, or sail away to nearby Mackinaw Island. Keep cozy after taking advantage of the three ski resorts located minutes away. Try your luck at the casino or attend the multiple food, wine and arts festivals thru out the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AmericInn Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Petoskey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.