We stayed at Oak Bay Guest House for 3 nights during our trip to Vancouver Isle. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was clean and the beds were very comfy. The location was perfect, just 2 blocks to the ocean and minutes to downtown Victoria. Parking was free. Breakfast was delicious, my favourite was the freshly baked lemon... More
- Also Known As:
- Oak Bay Guest House Hotel Victoria
- Oak Bay Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Heritage House located in the seaside village of Oak Bay, a short distance away from the hustle and bustle of Victoria, the Oak Bay Guest House offers a tranquil stay in comfortable surroundings. Activities to be enjoyed as well as touring, are walking along beach trails, kayaking, biking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Oak Bay Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.