Needed a place to stay in my old hometown... came across Econo lodge and the kids and I loved it! Clean room, good breakfast, and of course INDOOR POOL!. We will definitely go back and stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Traverse City
- Traverse City Econo Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated. Located seven miles south of downtown Traverse City, near Interlochen, Buckley and Kingsley. Recent upgrades include: new carpet, new wallpaper, in-coffee makers, expanded wif-fi service throughout the building, flat screen TV's in most guest rooms. Other amenities include: free continental breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub, in-room hair dryers. Dogs accepted with permission. We have parking available for trucks, trailers, motor coaches and other large vehicles. We offer wine tour packages in cooperation with the Leelanau Peninsula Vintner's Association several times throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.