We purposely visited Munising to take the boat ride out to the Pictured Rocks, as we had never been to see them before. The AmericInn was a great stay; the room was fresh and clean, the room reservation went smooth, and the hot breakfast was great. We'll definitely come back whenever we can visit Munising again.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Munising Hotel
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Munising Hotel Wetmore
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Munising
- Americinn Hotel Munising
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge and Suites of Munising, Michigan. Centrally located in the beautifull Upper Peninsula of Michigan just miles from the shore of Lake Superior and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. While you are here enjoy the many area attractions and outdoor activities, then relax in one of our comfortable guest rooms. Enjoy our 100 foot waterslide, free breakfast, and quiet nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, AmericInn Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.