I love the beds and the way they have two pillows per person, one labeled "firm" and the other "soft." The breakfast was very nice - warm cinnamon rolls, soft and flaky biscuits (not hard like in some places), yummy Denver omelets, and a pancake machine! The staff were respectful and friendly. I highly recommend this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boonville Hotel Boonville
- Holiday Inn Express Boonville Hotel
- Holiday Inn Boonville
- Boonville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express in Boonville is located in a Missouri river town on I-70 exit # 101 that is full of Historic Architecture. A stimulating art and culture co-exist with a variety of small shops. Various restaurants are within 3 miles. We are conveniently located 25 miles from University of Missouri Columbia. The Isle Capri Casino and Katy Trail are each approx. 3 miles from our location. Cater Pillar, the rubber seal and gasket manufacturer plant, is right next door. Hotel features 54 new guest rooms, indoor pool and spa, and free high speed Internet. It also includes free local calls and complimentary Express start Continental Breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring selection of fruits, juice, cereals, breads/pastries, biscuit and gravy and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Boonville, MO and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.