I visit this hotel about every 3-4 weeks. I live in MD, but have clients and my son in St Louis. When I'm here, it's usually a 3-4 day stay, and this place is perfect. Free parking, close to restaurants and the mall (activities for the 12 year-old), a pool, and breakfast and dinner most every day (no dinner on... More
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy our complimentary suite start breakfast offered daily in our lodge with eggs, sausage, hash browns, fresh fruit, yogurt, belguim waffles, danishes, cereal, toast, etc. Or enjoy a glass a wine during the work week (Monday through Thursday) for our welcome home reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.