Traveling alone I am cautious as to where I stay being a woman. I was going to go to the Hampton Inn as they normally are very nice and safe but I saw the Americas Best Value Inn in St.Robert, Missouri and stopped in. Very new and clean and the lady at the desk was so helpful and friendly. My... More
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood Hotel
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood Hotel Saint Robert
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood is conveniently located off of I-44 Exit 161, only 3 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Army Base. Ideally situated in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, the city of St. Robert is also known as the business hub of Pulaski County. The beautiful Ozarks landscape is home to numerous recreational activities such as swimming, fishing, hunting, hiking, horseback riding, canoeing, scenic drives, and hiking trails. Must see local attractions include Fort Leonard Wood Military Museum, Columbia College, and Onyx Mountain Caverns. Restaurants within a 2 mile radius of our hotel include Jack's Diner, Aussie Jack's Steaks, Cracker Barrel, Pizza Hut, and Ryan's Grill Buffet and Bakery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Vantage Hospitality, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn St. Robert / Fort Leonard Wood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.