Our stay at this hotel was marred by the fact that we had items stolen from our room. After we returned from hiking on the third day of our stay, I noticed that some of our things were out of place. On further inspection, I found that some of my cosmetics and one non prescription med had been taken. When... More
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Park Motel And Campground Hotel Columbia Falls
- Glacier Park Motel And Campground Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dog friendly Glacier Park Motel & Campground offers budget lodging in guest suites for 1-6, as well as camping with full hook-up RVs, tent lots, camping cabins and even tipis! Located only 12 miles from the West Entrance of Glacier National Park and across the street from Big Sky Waterslides, it is a great homebase for travelers. Property amenities include Coffee & Muffin Bar, Miniature Golf, 24-hour laundromat, BBQ pavilion, horseshoes and badmitton June-September. Top this with great staff who really care about providing you with information to enjoy the local activities and Glacier National Park, this business believes in Customer Service and goes out of its way to make sure your western visit is a pleasant, memorable one. Why stay anywhere else? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Glacier Park Motel and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.