I'm generally not an "inn" person because they conjure up images of too much quaintness for my taste. However, the Inn at Pleasant Lake was a fantastic experience which was kind of like staying in someone's home without having to worry about picking up after yourself. The inn is extremely clean (my number one priority when staying anywhere), and I... More
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Pleasant Lake Hotel
- Inn At Pleasant Lake Hotel New London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Pleasant Lake is a historic ten room country inn overlooking Pleasant Lake and Mount Kearsarge in New London, New Hampshire. Guests of the inn enjoy afternoon tea and a full breakfast included with their stay. A five course prix fixe dinner is available Wednesday-Sunday by reservation. James Beard award winning chef-owner Brian MacKenzie prepares the evening's meal with focus on flavor, balance, texture and appearance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Pleasant Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.