Stayed here for the weekend. Actually we had the whole cottage to ourselves and two other couples. It was very enjoyable. The Inn was very comfortable, The porch is fantastic. Very close to the beach and to the center of town. Breakfast was ok. Very quiet rooms! Neat history. Beautiful grounds. Off street parking is available. Sitting in the parlor... More
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Inn And Cottage Hotel Cape May
- Mainstay Inn And Cottage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming guest house that was built in 1872. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels so you can book your Mainstay Inn and Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.