We stayed for 3 nights in May 2013 as part of our honeymoon. This was the more expensive of the safari options in SA, but I'm so glad we went the extra mile to stay here. It is a truly captivating experience, and has left us with memories that will last a lifetime. To say you are in the middle... More
- Also Known As:
- Gorah Elephant Camp Hotel
- Gorah Elephant Camp Hotel Addo Elephant National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The incomparable thrill of quietly observing a passing herd of elephant while being served tea on the veranda of a stately Colonial manor house is the stuff of dreams and legends. This exclusive safari lodge recaptures the romantic mystique of authentic safari of centuries past - the awesome natural world of Africa merged with colonial nostalgia and modern sophistication to deliver an unforgettably unique 5 star adventure. Gorah is a member of Relais & Chateaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Gorah Elephant Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.