We stayed at Gorah Elephant Camp for 2 nights in May at the beginning of the rainy season. It ws cold for the 2 days, and rained on the second day, but we still did go out for game drives and saw everything that the reserve has to offer. We even saw a Caracal cat on the first game drive... More
- Also Known As:
- Gorah Elephant Camp Hotel Addo Elephant National Park
- Gorah Elephant Camp Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The incomparable thrill of quietly observing a passing herd of elephant while being served tea on the veranda of a stately Colonial manor house is the stuff of dreams and legends. This exclusive safari lodge recaptures the romantic mystique of authentic safari of centuries past - the awesome natural world of Africa merged with colonial nostalgia and modern sophistication to deliver an unforgettably unique 5 star adventure. Gorah is a member of Relais & Chateaux. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Gorah Elephant Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.